Good To See’s Come to The Match, Stay for the Weekend promotion is designed to promote tourism to visiting football fans of Premier League clubs as they travel around the country supporting their teams.
Whether they decide to extend their stay on their own, with mates or bring the family along, football fans are being asked to make the most of their visits.
Here is a selection of current Premier League Clubs and the short break highlights that can turn match day into a full weekend. For some it is a specific attraction, for other’s, like Newcastle’s legendary nightlife, or the beaches around Swansea or Bournemouth, it is all about just enjoying the place rather than dashing home, so that all you need, to turn an away match into a weekend away, is a hotel for the night.
Come To The Match and Stay For the Weekend!
- Watford – The Making of Harry Potter
- West Bromwich Albion – Cadbury World
- Swansea – The Gower Peninsular
- Bournemouth – The Seaside!
- Hull – The marina
- Liverpool (Liverpool and Everton) The Beatles Story
- London (Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Tottenham, Crystal Palace) Tower Of London, London Zoo, A West End Show, Thames Dinner Cruise, Madame Tussauds
- Manchester (City and United) Legoland, Coronation Street Tour
- Middlesboro – The House of Blah Blah – no really!
- Sunderland – Roker Beach, Herrington Country Park, National Glass Centre
- Southampton – Isle of Wight
- Leicester – The National Space Centre, Conkers or Twycross Zoo
- Stoke – Wedgewood, Alton Towers
- Burnley – Queen Street Mill Textile Museum
Stadium Tour Short Breaks
Of course, if you can’t get enough football, why don’t you hang around for a tour of the stadium – especially if you are a visiting, home supporter… if you know what I mean!? Good To See offer short breaks including tours of Arsenal’s Emirate Stadium, City’s Etihad Stadium, United’s Old Trafford and Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge.
If you want your club or attraction to get involved, please contact us
Part of “Come to The Match, Stay for the Weekend“
or follow us...